The new improved Medford Township Website, www.medfordtownship.com, is now live.
Some of the new features are:
– Service Requests – you may now report/request things like bulk trash request, dead deer (on township roads), potholes and more online 24/7.
– FAQs – can’t find something your looking for on the website – try the FAQ area to search for what you need
– Documents and forms are not more readily accessible
– Lower right of home page has:
– link to sign-up for Nixle real-time alerts to text and/or emails
– link to live streaming of Town Council Meetings – Can’t make it to the meetings – now you can tune in instead. The first sheduled live streamed meeting is this week (Tue Jun 17). In the future, the video recordings of the meetings will be archived and available for viewing later, and linked to the meeting minutes, so that interested parties may read the meeting minutes on the website, click on the item of interest that will open the video at the point of the meeting associated with the item of interest in the written minutes.
– link to sign-up for emails from the Township.
– And more – browse around the all new website.
The new design is to make information more easily and conveniently available (24/7) to residents, and save the smaller township staff time on the phone providing answers to questions that can now be found on the website. The staff is however still available if you need them. Residents are encouraged to check the website before calling if possible.
– Mobile Apps are under development for some of the features on the website, like Service Requests. Residents will be able to snap a photo of an area of concern and submit a report of the issue via the mobile app.