The Medford Township Department of Public Works announced today the holiday schedule for trash and bulk trash pick-up.
There will be NO residential trash collection on Wednesday December 25th or Wednesday, January 1st. For these two weeks, residents with Wednesday trash collection will be changed to Thursday; those with Thursday trash collection will be changed to Friday; and those with Friday trash collection will be changed to Saturday.
In addition, there will be NO bulk trash pick-up on Wednesday, December 25th or Wednesday, January 1st. Bulk trash pick-up will resume on January 8th in Zone B, and January 15th in Zone A.
As a reminder, the Public Works Facility/Garage/Dump, located at 2 Commonwealth Drive (behind Bob Meyer Park), will continue to be open to residents on the third Saturday of every month; (December 21st and January 18, 2014) from 7 am until 12:00 noon for disposal of any trash, recycling and bulk items.
The Burlington County Recycling pick-up schedule will not be affected.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 609-654-2608 x330 or x322
…WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 5 PM EST TUESDAY…
* HAZARD TYPES…HEAVY SNOWFALL.
* ACCUMULATIONS…SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 5 INCHES…ALONG WITH AROUND A TRACE OF ICE.
* TIMING…BEGINNING BY DAWN TUESDAY AND LASTING INTO THE
AFTERNOON. THE SNOW WILL TAPER BY DUSK TUESDAY.
* IMPACTS…MODERATE TO SEVERE TRAVEL IMPACTS DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE. ICY ROADS AFTER THE SNOW…SINCE TEMPERATURES WILL FALL BELOW FREEZING LATE TUESDAY…AND LAST FOR A FEW DAYS.
A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW…SLEET…AND ICE ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. THIS WILL MAKE TRAVEL VERY HAZARDOUS OR IMPOSSIBLE.
Residents are urged to move vehicles off of streets to allow for efficient plowing of roadways. Public Works plows will be on the road throughout the storm. Roads will be cleared based upon priority: Main arteries will be plowed and salted as necessary throughout the storm, followed by primary streets through neighborhoods, and then secondary roads and cul-de-sacs will be cleared last. Please be patient.
State Highway 70 is maintained by the NJDOT.
Stokes Road/Main St/Mt. Holly Road, Tuckerton Road, Church Road, Taunton Road/Blvd, Himmelein Road, Tomlinson Mill Road, and Evesboro Road are plowed and salted by the Burlington County Highway Department as they are County Highways..
MEDFORD COMMONS ASSOCIATION, INC
BOARD MEETING 9 DECEMBER 2013
7 PM MEYERS BUILDING
APPROVAL OF NOVEMBER 15, 2013 MINUTES
NOV. 15 VOTE RESULTS
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
COMMITTEES & COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS
- Fence Policy Update
- Home Inspections
- Negotiating committee for MVCC sign
- Landscape presentation (item will be first right after officer election)
- Letter to township re unsafe courts
- Tree cutting alternatives
- Planning and Development
- Notifying Burlington County Clerk of changes
- Changes for 2014 /2015 re fines for late payment
NEXT MEETING JANUARY 13, 2014